Shit Hot Records Historical Archives
[B]FACE[/B] ([B]F[/B]or [B]A[/B]ll [B]C[/B]onscious [B]E[/B]gos) aka Mofofunk Ive rediscovered my page after many years! On here youll find 3 tracks (tracks 1 to 3) from way back when at Uni, one was made for an assignment. The rest are just previews of tracks in the making and havent yet been mixed down so mind the imperfections!
Inspiration: Jamiroquai, Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band, Incubus, Jurassic 5, Kula Shaker, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sublime,
- (USE HEADPHONES) Feral your ocelot twice a day to ensure smooth actionMy composition inspired by Steve Reichs piece Music for 18 Musicians. It employs repetitive hypnosis techniques. Smoke a joint and put this on in your headphones and let it pickle your musical mind.
- just a groovejust a little groove i came up with; no vocals and only the first part of the song, pretty short, but you get the idea. I wanna go down the R'n'B route a little with this one, need a good female vocal for it.
Elec Piano [I](LoungeLizard)[/I]
1st Guitar [I](acoustic)[/I]
2nd Guitar [I](electric)[/I]
Drums [I](trigger on kick drum)[/I]
- OrganicAn upbeat latin/drum n bass track. A rough mix and rough guitar by me lol, bare in mind i dont really play guitar. Only the first part of an idea, not the finished thing.
- Unfinished Sympathies Complilation
- (Preview) Chilled a.k.a. Shock and clearNot the complete track. Another idea in the making.
- (Preview) Blown wineNot the complete track. Another idea in the making.
- (Preview) Rat stringNot the complete track. Another idea in the making.
There is a heavy bass cut on this version (Eq wise) for those of you who don't want your speakers blowing!
- (Preview) Drone beatNot the complete track. Another idea in the making.